Manager On Duty
Wellbridge Athletic Club
If you enjoy leadership and are interested in earning some extra money, we are looking for a Manager on Duty to take charge of club operations on a part-time basis. If you’re interested in gaining leadership experience and enjoy contributing to a fun environment, join our hospitality team!
Who we are:
Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa at Clayton is St. Louis’ premier athletic club and full-service spa with high-caliber amenities, services and staff. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Managers on Duty are all about:
Our MOD’s are fully responsible for the safety and efficient operations of the club during all open hours. They support and enforce club policies, quality control, and ensure a high level of hospitality, service presentation, and visibility to members.
MOD’s are excellent leaders providing direction and support to all departments. They effectively communicate with Hospitality Staff, Desk Supervisors, Operations Managers, Assistant General Managers and/or General Managers on maintenance, operational, and club activities.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role.
- You have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 3-6 months of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You enjoy the fitness industry and are CPR and AED certified.
- You are open to working Fridays from 5-9p and Saturdays from 3-7p
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with all our employees for FREE!