Manager On Duty
Park Ridge, IL
Fitness Formula Clubs
Park Ridge, IL
The MOD is responsible for all operations of the facility in the General Manager's absence. The MOD must adhere to all policies, procedures and Core Values as set by Fitness Formula.
Mornings weekday shifts and one weekend shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services members and internal departments by extending excellent customer service at all times.
- Assists with supervision and scheduling of full time, part time and sub staff under direction of Operations Manager.
- Fills shifts as needed.
- Maintain department supplies by anticipating needs, placing orders with appropriate vendors, and verifying delivery.
- Continuously informs all club staff of changes in policy and promotions.
- Resolve member and employee issues by researching policies and procedures and providing viable solutions. The MOD shall report progress and final resolution of the issue to the Operations Manager.
- Maintains and ensures high levels of cleanliness and operational efficiency throughout the club with the assistance of the facility checklist.
- Actively promotes the Fitness Formula's Core Values.
- Any other responsibilities or projects as assigned by Operations Manager or General Manager.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of previous supervisory experience within the customer service, hospitality, retail and/or other related industries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate initiative and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and ability to follow-through on tasks as assigned
- Must be able to bend, lift or stand for periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
This is a management position
This is a full time position