Manager, Office Experience- NYC/Hudson Yards
New York, NY
New York, NY
Manager, Office Experience- NYC/Hudson Yards
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking an experienced Manager of Office Services and Experience to be the brand ambassador of our new NYC based Global Headquarters. This is a diverse role involving a broad set of functions, with a primary focus on ensuring an on-brand experience at all times, while managing the day-to-day operations of the office including Reception and Mailroom services. The ideal candidate will also have experience with coordinating office moves. This role will be located in our NYC office.
- Partner with People Services, Security and IT to onboard employees in a timely manner (includes identification and setup of workspaces, and coordination of new hire essentials (e.g., ordering of business cards, creation of ID badges, etc.)
- Partners with Recruiting and appropriate EAs to ensure an unparalleled experience for potential candidates/office visitors
- Partners w/ the People Services team with ensuring adherence of policies and procedures by all Hudson Yards employees.
- Oversight of office Reception area including management of Receptionist and coordination of temp staffing to cover planned and unplanned time off.
- Provide daily meal break coverage for the Receptionist
- Assists the Communications and Events team on the execution of employee events
- Provides all other duties or special projects as required
- Ensures the entire office, from the meeting rooms to the copy areas are properly maintained and remain representative of the Equinox brand
- Works with appropriate partners to effectively maintain presentation and seating standards for the Hudson Yards office
- Oversee inventory and management of office supplies.
- Identifies facilities issues and concerns and coordinates with Facilities Manager to address in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with Recruitment on new hire seating assignments and department heads on seating assignment change requests. Maintains up-to-date seating charts.
- Oversees conference room booking system. Provides training to newly hired associates. Coordinates with IT and F&B for requested room setup.
- Management of employee lockers including assignment to new employees. Maintains accurate up-to-date log of all assigned lockers.
- Manage mailroom operations to ensure timely processing of all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Anticipates office needs and is proactive about addressing them.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with Dept heads, EAs, Facilities, building management and vendors.
- Create presentation decks, analyze event performance, and prepare metrics reporting for executive review
- Manage Office Services budget and process invoices as required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in all aspects of office services in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Photoshop
- Event planning experience: corporate events, communications and/or PR
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills while multi-tasking and prioritizing projects
- Detail oriented with outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and recommend viable solutions to problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and nurture strong relationships
- Self-starter that knows how to take initiative and follow-through to get things done
- Appreciates autonomy and acts with urgency
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States