Manager of Brand Experiences- East Region
New York, NY
New York, NY
Manager of Brand Experiences- East Region
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Manager of Brand Experience, East Region is charged with bringing the brand to life, delivering experiences to our members, and aligning with key partners that help us to drive our brand forward in our largest market (NYC, New York Metro, Boston). This role will develop and implement regional and local marketing strategies that will grow the Equinox brand and keep us aspirational, relevant, and part of the cultural conversation.
To be successful, it will be critical that theManager fully understand (i) current cultural and lifestyle trends nationally and locally (ii) event production, influencer integration, and social-first experience (iii) the fitness landscape both within Equinox and externally.
This role reports to the Director of Brand Experience, East Region.
- Develop network of local partners and influencers with the goal of driving buzz and building brand awareness/affinity through collaborations and social-first experiences
- Maintain a consistent pulse on cultural landscape and the luxury market - an understanding of what is new, now, next - and how can we leverage these insights and partners to elevate our brand positioning
- Consistently come to the table with ideas of ways activate our community of members that drives home our lifestyle positioning and keeps Equinox top of mind and top of feed
- Lead planning and execution of local events, and member events and act as host when appropriate.
- Partner with national brand team and other regional counterparts to launch new programs, marketing campaigns and member experience touch points locally.
- Maintain an understanding of brand health and relevance and develop actionable plans to substantiate positioning where & when necessary.
- Work closely with the PR & Social Teams to support local initiatives with influencer and content creator talent to ensure we're activating our experience on all cylinders.
- Establish strong relationships with Regional Leadership & Club teams and support general strategic collaboration and sharing of market insights/directives.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of event/experiential experience, partnership experience, and/or field marketing experience.
- Ability to develop strategic creative approaches and the production wherewithal to realize them.
- This individual should have a track record of success in marketing event execution, partnerships, project management and event production.
- The role requires someone that can be effective working within large project teams cross-functionally, is detail oriented and enjoys working within a collaborative team environment.
- Balance efficiency and creative thinking - you think and act quickly, iterate when necessary, and are constantly asking "how can we do this better?"
- Hard-working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills
- Understanding of the luxury market, trend aware
- Outgoing, personable, strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer.For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.