Manager, Brand Marketing
New York, NY
New York, NY
Manager, Brand Marketing
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for aMarketing Managerwith 4-6 years of client-side marketing experience who is looking to work and learn in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The Marketing Manager will be responsible the development and execution of marketing plans to drive revenue for ancillary businesses within the Equinox Fitness and Sports clubs including, Personal Training, The Spa, Pilates and Food and Beverage. The primary channels for these marketing plans be the highly-utilized Equinox app, email, social media, partnerships and in-club marketing.
- Lead the development of integrated marketing plans for the Spa, Pilates, Food and Beverage including consumer/member insights, writing the creative brief, development of the consumer journey and the establishment of KPIs that will deliver the financial goals of the businesses.
- Support the Sr. Marketing Manager on core initiatives for the Personal Training business including brief writing, managing creative development, campaign execution and tracking results.
- Partner cross-functionally with teams including brand communications/CRM, social media, digital marketing, public relations, and brand experiences to build annual plans for each business.
- Brief in marketing requests to respond to on-going needs of the business throughout the year which may include emails to drive referrals, pilot tests of new products or services and retention programs for actively training clients.
- Lead robust competitive analysis for Personal Training and The Spa. Keep a consistent pulse on the cultural landscape - what is new and next - and actively explore how we can carve out white space for our businesses.
- Support the execution of any relevant brand partnerships relevant for Personal Training or the Spa to increase brand awareness and reinforce marketing objectives.
- Maintain marketing budget to achieve brand and business objectives.
- Manage the tracking and reporting of monthly business results that are connected to marketing efforts for these businesses
- 4-6 years of marketing experience with a leading lifestyle or consumer brand. Luxury services marketing is a plus.
- Must have experience working on brands with primarily digital marketing channels preferably email, app and social.
- Analytical skills and understanding of how to translate marketing strategy into financial goals
- Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills
- Strong communicator and with high interpersonal skills
- Early adopter on the cutting edge of trends
- Team oriented, puts organization first and partners well with others to achieve goals
- Passion for fitness a major plus.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.