Male Spa (Locker Room) Attendant
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking a Male Spa Attendant for Boston. The Male Spa/Locker Room attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area which includes the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area and spa desk, if applicable. Come be a part of the WTS team at our 4 star luxury hotel in Downtown Boston!
• Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
• Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest areas.
• Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
• Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
• Distributes and places linens in spa rooms, closets, and dispensary.
• Escorts spa guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner.
• Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom, and shower to the guests.
• Performs laundry duties, if applicable, including washing, drying, and folding linen.
• Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
• Understands the basics of the spa menu and products in order to communicate knowledgeably with guests.
• Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
• Reports any incident or accident to the Spa Director.
• Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
• Customer service experience. Previous experience preferred in a spa.
• Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment. This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.