Male Housekeeping Associate - Flatirons - Boulder, CO
Boulder, CO 80303
Colorado Athletic Club – FlatironsBoulder, COFull-time, Monday - FridayWe are looking for a Male Housekeeping Associate!Who are we?Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services. What does a Housekeeping Associate do at Colorado Athletic Club?Our Housekeepers’ primary responsibility is the cleaning of our clubs including all fitness areas, spa areas and locker rooms. They take pride in keeping our facilities looking beautiful, clean and organized for our members. Some responsibilities include:
What you bring to the table:
- Cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing our male locker rooms.
- Sweeping and vacuuming carpet and floors using manual and power equipment.
- Mopping, scrubbing, waxing, shampooing, and spot cleaning carpet and floors
- Cleaning woodwork, walls, and windows using common household equipment and cleaning products.
- Sweeping sidewalks and entry ways.
- Replacing light bulbs and toiletries.
- Keeping equipment and supplies in order and requests re-supply when needed.
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a self-motivated and detail oriented professional with previous cleaning experience.
- You are comfortable working under close supervision of a Manager and following an established routine.
- If you have experience working in the fitness, spa, hotel and/or hospitality industry that is a plus.
- We have no problem sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!