The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
Ensure the club is clean, well maintained with equipment in proper working order to meet the safety and satisfaction of our members, guests, employees and legal standards.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Attract and retain members.
• Complete all assigned maintenance projects to ensure satisfactory completion.
• Regularly upkeep ground and building property, to include painting, patching of walls, repair of equipment.
• Assist with all pool maintenance, chemicals and cleaning.
• Work with vendors as assigned for maintenance projects.
• Adhere to purchase order process for all purchases.
• Assist with systems for equipment, tools and supplies inventory and storage.
• Ability to evaluate repairs and projects and complete efficiently.
• Ensure the club is clean, well maintained with equipment in proper working order to meet the safety and satisfaction of our members, guests, employees and legal standards.
• Ensure the club meets all applicable safety protocols. Institute mechanisms to routinely inspect the physical building, equipment, pool areas and operating club to ensure proper preventative and routine maintenance mechanisms and systems are in place to protect the membership and employees of the club.
• Prepare and maintain a ready list of vendors and emergency contacts for facility and equipment repair and maintenance and other duties as assigned.
• Continually research new approaches to improve quality, reduce cost, reduce waste, and conserve energy and water.
• Oversee the 2nd shift of club attendants to ensure polices are followed. Will be the lead Operations employee and direct employee if not performing to the Operation Director’s standards of excellence. (As applicable)
• Assist in developing and maintain housekeeping and club standards to ensure club’s cleanliness (as applicable).