Grand Fitness (Planet Fitness franchise) is looking for a self-motivated, "handy" individual with knowledge of basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and repair work. Must be able to work as a team member while simultaneously being self-reliant on problem solving and repairs.
Do you have experience in commercial carpentry, plumbing, and electrical? Are you mechanically inclined and experienced at equipment repair? If so, we have the job for you! The Facilities Maintenance Technician reports to the Director of Facility Management and will be responsible for general building upkeep and repairs of systems, equipment, and standard commercial preventative maintenance for our fitness clubs in Southern Broward County and Miami Dade County. This position will comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and company directives related to building operations and work safety. Veterans are welcome.
• Perform facility upkeep and repairs such as drywall patching, painting, finish carpentry, electrical, and plumbing for all locations.
• Maintain and repair fitness, tanning and spa equipment independently while abiding by manufacturer & safety regulations.
• Work with the Director of Facility Management and partnering with outside vendors to schedule maintenance as needed
• Ability to be on call for maintenance emergency.
• Experience using a variety of hand and power tools
• Updating work order software system to ensure timely repairs/resolutions with accurate description
Competitive Salary and Benefit package including 401K, Health Insurance, Vision, PTO, mileage reimbursement.