Land O Lakes, FL
Land O Lakes, FL
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for clubs overall cleaning and maintenance of all interior and exterior areas, fitness equipment, and kitchen equipment, floors, windows, and other highly trafficed areas with-in the club.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International
- Ensures all equipment, public areas, and rooms are maintained and in presentable order.
- Maintains and cleans the Club, cafe and rooms within the facility.
- Cleans walkways, facades, precast, entry ways to the club when necessary.
- Operates and properly maintains various types of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Maintains the janitorial closets and ensures cleanliness and organization.
- Performs all assigned work requests.
- Ensures all maintenance tasks are performed in a timely and professional manner..
- Reports daily to the Club Director on maintenance and areas of concern for the Club.
- Reports any incident or accidents to management. Ability to follow procedures in emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Prefer diploma from a trade school or equivalent.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance. Wears proper uniform at all times.
- Strong team player with ability to have positive and productive work relationships with other employees and departments.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under pressure.
- Ability to work in a demanding work environment and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to provide the highest quality of service to guests at all times.
- Ability to adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies of the spa and the hotel.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.