Maintenance Associate/Apprentice - CACI - Lone Tree, CO
Englewood, CO 80112
Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
Lone Tree, CO
We are looking for a Maintenance Associate/Apprentice!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Maintenance Associates are all about:
Our Maintenance Associates are an essential part of keeping our clubs beautiful. They take pride in maintaining structural integrity through grounds inspections, repair and maintenance of all structural, heating, plumbing, electric, cooling and aquatics equipment.
Our Maintenance Associates are effective communicators confident in their ability to coordinate and with external vendors to ensure the internal and external cleanliness and maintenance of our clubs on a daily basis.
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- An Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; OR nine months to one year of related experience and/or training; OR and equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skilled in several areas of plant facility maintenance including but not limited to:
- HVAC Systems
- General Contracting
- Adept at reading and interpreting documents such as safety roles, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Confident speaking effectively before groups of customers or employees of our organization.
- Skilled in applying common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Experienced in dealing with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!