Maintenance Associate (Handyman/Repairman)
Harbour Island Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Maintenance Associate (Handyman/Repairman)!
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What our Maintenance Associates are all about:
Our Maintenance Associates are an essential part of keeping our clubs beautiful. They perform general maintenance, repairs, upkeep, refurbishment, and light housekeeping duties. They act as an onsite handyman but are not required to take the lead on repairs requiring a licensed professional.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual capable of managing daily priorities without direct oversight.
- You have completed either an Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school OR have 6 months of related experience and/or training.
- You are skilled in your ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- You are an effective communicator able to coordinate with external vendors when necessary.
- If you have previous exposure to plant facility maintenance is helpful, particularly in any of the following:
- HVAC Systems
- General Contracting
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership with discounted club services!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package to anyone that works a minimum of 20 hours per week including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.