Luxury Spa Call Center Rep (REMOTE)
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking multiple candidates with exceptional customer service for remote Call Center Representative opportunities for the five star luxury hotel resort spa located in Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. Call Center Representative is responsible for booking appointment for services at the facility and answering questions about the services offered. Our ideal candidate will have weekend availability.
Luxury customer service experience highly preferred. Must have personal computer and flexible schedule for varied hours. Remote work available and training provided. 6 week Forbes training provided remotely.
Base hourly rate of $16 plus commissions on Spa bookings (full hourly compensation up to $30 per hour)! Multiple opportunities available. Please specify prior luxury resort experience (highly preferred).
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values, Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Handles business transactions in connection with booking appointments for spa, salon, and fitness services. Make recommendations according to customer's needs.
- Handles customer questions with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve any customer issues with one call resolution.
- Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
- Maintains sales goals and objectives, including upgrades and additional services.
- Handles other phone calls to the facility, including routing calls to other staff members.
- Utilizes operational systems to book services; i.e. SpaBiz and other software.
- Continually maintains working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Assists in training new employees when applicable.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience in a 5 star hotel property preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills. This position required the ability to go "above and beyond" for a guest.
- Ability to be able to creatively problem solve while staying within company guidelines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Professional and courteous at all times.
- Availability: Operating hours of the facility, to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position required the ability to reach, stand, walk, push, and pull.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine and copier.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.