Locker Suite Attendant
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking Locker Suite Attendants in Milwaukee, WI. The Locker Suite Attendant is primarily responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, customer-service oriented atmosphere within our General Locker rooms and Health Center Locker Suites.
- Greet members and guests in a warm, friendly and sincere manner
- Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation, safety and organization of assigned work areas.
- Addresses members and guests on Health Center services, policies and procedures.
- Task list includes but not limited to laundry service, stocking, general cleaning and food handling.
- Must Follow our "Basics to Excellence" 5 Star guest service model. Training provided.
- Maintain a respectful demeanor in stressful situations and be comfortable in culturally diverse environments.
- Maintains regular attendance, punctuality, professional appearance.
- Other Duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- A strong work ethic
- Possess effective verbal communication and expression.
- Good listening skills
- Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations.
- Must exhibit organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems.
- Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.