Locker Suite Attendant
The Locker Suite Attendant is primarily responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, customer-service oriented atmosphere within our General Locker rooms and Health Center Locker Suites.
• Greet members and guests in a warm, friendly and sincere manner
• Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation, safety and organization of assigned work areas.
• Addresses members and guests on Health Center services, policies and procedures.
• Task list includes but not limited to laundry service, stocking, general cleaning and food handling.
• Must Follow our "Basics to Excellence" 5 Star guest service model. Training provided.
• Maintain a respectful demeanor in stressful situations and be comfortable in culturally diverse environments.
• Maintains regular attendance, punctuality, professional appearance.
• Other Duties as assigned
• High School diploma or GED
• A strong work ethic
• Possess effective verbal communication and expression.
• Good listening skills
• Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations.
• Must exhibit organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility.
• Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems.
• Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.