Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking part time Locker Room Attendants. The Locker Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa locker rooms. This position is responsible for interacting positively with all staff and guests while monitoring spa locker room cleanliness and safety at all times. Mid-Afternoon to Early evening avilability preferred.
Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
• Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
• Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest areas.
• Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in locker room/wet areas and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
• Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
• Distributes and places linens in locker room (as applicable),
• Escorts guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner.
• Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom, and shower to guests.
• Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
• Ensures all amenities are re-stocked throughout the day.
• Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with guests.
• Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
• Informs facility management of any member, guest, or facility issues.
• Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to stand for long periods.
• Basic cleaning knowledge.
• Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and 10 pounds of force constantly to move light objects.
• This position requires the following abilities: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, dusters, scrub brushes, cleaning supplies, detergents, disinfectants, towels, guest supplies such as soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and linen carts.
• The employee may be required to be exposed to noise, wet and humid conditions, fumes, odors, dust, chemical materials, mechanical equipment.
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
• This position required the ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, talk and hear.
• The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.