Lifestyle Services Director
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness consulting and management firms, is seeking a Lifestyle Services Director for Midtown Atlanta, GA to deliver "The Art of Living" concept: A unique and innovative concept that evokes an experience that creates memories to the YOO Living residents at our YOO on the Park ( https://www.wheredoyoolive.com/Home.aspx ). The Lifestyle Services Director is responsible for coordinating programming that is unique and responsive to the residents. The Lifestyle Services Director will maximize and compliment the resident's life with signature programming and social gatherings specific to Midtown Atlanta, GA and will serve as a liaison to the property Management Company.
Employed by WTS International
- Reports directly to COD and SVP at WTS
- On-site reports directly to the GM of YOTP
Please email your resume to Shine@wtsinternational.com for full details and immediate consideration!
- Oversees and directs the Concierge Staff at Yoo On The Park (YOTP), a luxury high rise residential property located in Mid-town Atlanta and will be directly responsible for developing and delivering a unique lifestyle experience to residents and their guests
- Develops and plans a diverse calendar of enjoyable unique resident programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness programs, youth programs (if applicable), aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, social events, resident lifestyle services, and spa or personal care services (if applicable).
- Also responsible for "fee-based" programs and services such dog grooming, car and vehicle detailing, housekeeping services, dry cleaning and laundry services, babysitting services, and other such fee-based and revenue generating programs and services.
- Coordinates all activities, staffing needs, programs, and events directly with the General Manager of Yoo on the Park.
- Collaborates closely with GM to ensure that a "five star" experience is delivered to all current and future residents, and their guests, and that the Art of Living concept is delivered in a tangible and delineative manner.
- Offers new resident orientations including an introduction to the fitness center, facilities, services, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinates with the YOO Sales Team, Marketing Department Staff and with the Luxury Concierge team to introduce prospective residents and current residents to the facility's amenities and programs.
- Monitors and tracks resident utilization and program registrations/participation by establishing a tracking procedure. Ensures all guest fees (if applicable) and class fees are correctly charged.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors resident feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on resident requests and comments.
- Creates and implements an annual marketing and programming plan to promote all activities and encourage resident participation and utilization.
- Develops resident participation and recruitment plans; outlining in detail all promotions, fitness programs, and any expenditures.
- Provide leadership for the concierge team demonstrating excellent customer service skills, conducting ongoing training, supervision of department requirements and standards, and employee discipline.
- Explore new vendors while maintaining existing vendor relations to ensure optimal negotiated pricing and service to guests.
- Responsible for delivering lifestyle consultation services, lifestyle prescriptions and amazing unique programming to the residents that will incorporate a functional training and wellness programs utilizing the outdoor multi-gym piece, mind body zone area and the other amenities in the fitness center and at Piedmont Park.
- Develops a comprehensive standard lifestyle facilities operations manual, including written policies and procedures for services, administration, and maintenance using the WTS International operations template. This will also include training checklists and shift duty checklists for daily operations designed to deliver the level of service and facility standards required at YOTP.
- Create a menu of services that will include, personal training and small group training, along with other services based on resident need and demand.
- Develops, through use of a template, a monthly and yearly management report outlining key facility statistics and a summary of daily operations. Also reports any current or future concerns and with Operation Director's approval, forwards recommended changes to the client.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including payroll, in accordance with WTS International policy.
- Ensures all YOO on the Park apps and social media initiatives tools are maintained and kept relevant for the residents and facility.
- Develops and maintains accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair and submits these recommendations or issues to property management.
- Participates in the writing of articles or press releases for the facility, when applicable.
- Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of professionalism and service demands.
- Maintains a fully staffed lifestyle facility and Concierge team by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training all staff as appropriate to meet the needs of residents.
- Ensures the staff is fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings and training workshops.
- Is fully knowledgeable and is resident "expert" in all aspects of "how things work" such as Golf Simulator, wireless access for meeting room, delivery of daily amenities, CSI software, and all other facility amenities and nuances so that our residents have full use of all that YOTP has to offer.
- Assesses all employees' progress continually; coaches employees with positive reinforcement, and disciplines, when necessary, fairly and consistently; participates in annual performance evaluations, and, when necessary, assists in the termination process.
- Ensures facility is only accessed by actual residents and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of facility and, when necessary, makes changes to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Designs, with the use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
- Works with the property management company to address resident questions and concerns.
- Reviews and discusses any client suggestions at staff meetings.
- Prepares email blasts and flyers for apps, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities newsletter.
- Maintains monthly inventory of supplies and equipment (misc. fitness equipment, towels, amenities, etc.). Inspect and maintain all areas including desk/work station, package and storage rooms, lobby, and waiting areas in a neat, clean, and organized manner.
- Conduct all departmental meetings and training.
- Attend weekly/monthly manager meetings.
- Attend Homeowner Association meetings.
- All other duties as needed and/or assigned to deliver "The Art of Living" concept to the YOO on the Park residents and facility.
- Recreational Management/Marketing and Sales background preferred
- Experience programming events required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment. CSI software knowledge a "plus"
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.