WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Lifestyle Coordinator for Odessa, FL. The Lifestyle Coordinator will be responsible for the daily operations of the programs and activities of the facility, which may also include seasonal events like summer camp. Responsibilities may include implementing training and scheduling staff; facility management and maintenance; supervising the activities staff, ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained; using the ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Lifestyle Director.
- Responsible for assisting in developing, creating, and implementing marketing materials and weekly newsletter for distribution to residents.
- Implement theme ideas for activities, events and crafts on a daily basis.
- Responsible for maintaining event inventory.
- Reports to the Lifestyle Director needs for purchasing equipment, inventory items, activity supplies on a timely basis.
- Follow all of the various written mandatory standards of operation, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions; all of which make up the essential functions of the job.
- Responsible for obtaining registration forms and all release forms for all participants in camp where liability forms are needed.
- Maintains a log containing the number of participants attending all programs and events on a regular basis.
- Assist in developing and implementing additional activities and ideas for the facility.
- Responsible for understanding the rules and guidelines for specific activities and the facility.
- Reports on a regular basis to the Lifestyle Director and Lifestyle Director on all issues concerning participants, parents, residents and guests in general.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe area at all times.
- Responsible for recording hours worked at the end of your shift.
- Responsible for maintaining open lines of communication and good rapport with children and parents of those children whom participate in facility programs.
- Responsible for supervising and assisting staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least three months previous experience working with adults or youth.
- Ability to design fun and safe activities.
- Excellent and proven people skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build a team
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and policy & procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasionally or no variables.
- Must be CPR/First Aid Certified
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.