Lifeguard/Swim Instructor - Tampa, FL
Tampa, FL 33602
Harbour Island Athletic Club
We are looking for a Lifeguard!
Who are we?
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What does a Lifeguard do for Harbour Island Athletic Club?
Our Lifeguards are the front-line staff to ensuring member safety while they are enjoying our pool facilities. Lifeguards monitor the activities in the swimming area to prevent accidents and provide assistance to all swimmers.
Our Lifeguards take pride in the health and safety of the pool areas by checking for proper maintenance of all equipment and making sure all areas are properly sanitized. All Lifeguards have the option of teaching beginning to advanced swimming classes if qualified.
What you bring to the table:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptionally safe swimming experience.
- You are Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid certified and can provide proof of this upon hire.
- Ideally, you have at least 3 months of previous Lifeguarding experience however this is not required.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!