Sandburg Pools, IL
Fitness Formula Clubs
Sandburg Pools, IL
This position is responsible for the safety of all members and guests at all times as well as the cleanliness and basic maintenance of the pool facility by providing exemplary customer service and paying strict attention to detail.
*This seasonal position is now until September. Days and hours may vary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce all facility rules and regulations.
- Recognize and respond effectively to emergencies.
- Report unsafe conditions and/or equipment to Pool Manager immediately.
- Attend all staff meetings, in-services and training.
- Provide a clean, orderly, safe and healthy environment, guests and co-workers.
- Demonstrate a positive customer service attitude in keeping with the company's Core Values of Friendliness, Superior Service, Integrity, Improvement and Safety.
- Respond to the member's concerns, suggestions and requests.
- Other projects as assigned by the Pool Manager.
- American Red Cross CPR Certification (or equivalent)
- American Red Cross First Aid Certification (or equivalent)
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification (or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to maintain calm and perform duties in a professional manner in the event of emergency
- Able to prioritize tasks and make good judgments
Position requires extended periods of standing/sitting during shift. It will also regularly call for bending, lifting, pulling, pushing. Average strength and dexterity is necessary. There will be exposure to sun, chemicals and cleaning solutions. Requires the ability to swim and pass an American Red Cross Lifeguard certification course or equivalent.
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
Department: Customer Service
This is a non-management position
This is a seasonal position