Lifeguard Early Mornings
Maryland Athletic Club Harbor East
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Lifeguard Early Mornings!
Who we are:
Maryland Athletic Club is Baltimore's premier athletic club and spa where members enjoy unrivaled service, upscale amenities and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Lifeguards are all about:
Our Lifeguards are the front-line staff to ensuring member safety while they are enjoying our pool facilities. Lifeguards monitor the activities in the swimming area to prevent accidents and provide assistance to all swimmers.
Our Lifeguards take pride in the health and safety of the pool areas by checking for proper maintenance of all equipment and making sure all areas are properly sanitized. All Lifeguards have the option of teaching beginning to advanced swimming classes if qualified.
What you’re all about:
Why we're a great company to join:
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptionally safe swimming experience.
- You are Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid certified and can provide proof of this upon hire.
- Ideally, you have at least 3 months of previous Lifeguarding experience however this is not required.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 17 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.