Licensed Massage Therapist - Kensington
Licensed Massage Therapist - Kensington
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Massage Therapists for our club in Kensington! These are great positions for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a highly visible, top-shelf organization. The Equinox Spa is a luscious paradise for the senses. The facility has world-class amenities with a strong commitment to providing innovative, exciting new products and techniques such as hot stone therapy and tropical body smoothies.
The Massage Therapist's job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze, consult and perform treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward client satisfaction
- To provide consistent treatments in accordance with the company protocols and accepted certification practices
- To provide deep tissue / sports massage to clients
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls To be flexible with your scheduling, supporting the needs of the business
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products
- Actively promote home care programs
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization of working space
- Properly clean and restock room as required
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or clients in the spa that require attention
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well promotions and/or discounts available
- Handle clients' questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Be on time for their shifts (10 minutes early, 15 minutes early when opening the spa)
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients, ensuring complete clients satisfaction
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa
- Take responsibility for clients payments
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- A valid UK Massage Therapy license/certification
- Massage experience is essential
- Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
- Must be available on a full-time basis (part-time opportunities may also be available)
- Evening and weekend availability a must.
- Cross-trained in multiple services including Stone massage, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, point work, amma therapy, shiatsu, aromatherapy and Reflexology highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group building personality
- Computer literacy
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive compensation plans for 25, 50, and 80-minute sessions
- Superior benefits package
- Complimentary club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines