Les Mills BodyPump Instructor
Georgia Athletic Club Northeast
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Les Mills BodyPump Instructor!
Who we are:
Athletic Club Northeast is Atlanta’s premier family athletic club with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and unlimited fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Les Mills BodyPump Instructors are all about:
Our Les Mills BodyPump Instructors will coach you through the scientifically -backed moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music.
What you’re all about:
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- Your certified in BodyPump Strength Training.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
Why we're a great company to join:
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment.Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.
NOTE: Submitting your resume through this site demonstrates your interest in this position. To be considered an applicant, you are required to complete an application on our website www.wellbridge.com/career-center.