The YMCA of Orange County has an immediate need for a Les Mills BodyFlow.
- Teach fitness classes; develop fitness routines, exercises, and choreography for participants.
- Implement fitness program based on the National Association and branch YMCA program standards.
- Promote programs to members and participants.
- Record participant counts, distribute and collect program evaluations, report incidents.
- Maintain housekeeping.
- Follow and enforce safety standards and other policies and procedures.
Education & Certifications: CPR and First Aid certification preferred, Les Mills BodyFlow Certification Required.
Experience & Background: 2 years of Group Exercise Instruction required.
The YMCA of Orange County staff are committed to teaching youth positive life skills, values and the importance of giving back. In our communities, our staff support and strengthen families by offering quality experiences that are affordable and life-enriching. Our staff encourage participation by all members of our community and create an environment where everyone aspires to be their best. Each day, we work side-by-side with others to strengthen the foundations of our communities.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour