The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
Shifts: Monday-Friday 2-7 PM and some morning and weekend availability. Need to be available for all special events such as Parents Day and Night Out and Holiday Events.
ay 2-7 PM and some morning and weekend availability. They will have to work all special events such as parents Day and Night Out-Holiday Events-etc.
Act as lead providing child-care and sports related activities & services. Provide support to Youth Service Director and work as a liaison between the Sales and Marketing department regarding Kid Club programs
Summary Of Essential Functions:
• Act as liaison between Youth Service Director, Club Management; communicate any problems with members, staff, or equipment which includes general troubleshooting of credit card authorizations working with the Membership Office to resolve issues.
• Assist in creating, marketing, and execute Kid’s Club programming such as holiday camps and Parent’s Night Out
• Manage shift coverage to ensure sufficient staff schedule
• Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work
• Attract and retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
• Communicate professionally with parents.
• Operate as a team player with all co-workers and staff.
• Provide a safe childcare environment by routinely checking for any safety hazards
• Regularly work 25-30 hours in Nursery/Kid’s Club
• Assist in developing monthly activity/programs schedule to create fun youth activities
• Training new hire childcare staff and partner with Nursery/Kids’s club Lead
• Work with programming staff to execute youth oriented programs
• Ensures policies are followed as outlined in the Nursery/Kid’s Club Manual
• Works with Youth Service Director to manage department budget including monitoring department inventory
• Maintain the Nursery and Kids club in a clean and organized manner and other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3 years experience preferably in childcare environment or youth programming environment
• One year of marketing experience in a professional environment
• Outstanding communication & customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills required
• Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is expected
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites (Word and Excel).
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older
• High School diploma or GED required
Some college in childcare or related field
This position requires some standing, walking, lifting, grasping, bending and kneeling to care for children. Sitting for some periods of time. Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Involved in activities where one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information through written and oral communication.
Sedentary work involving sitting some of the time. Walking and standing are required daily. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including children. In addition, may involve physical movement related to membership events and programs.
This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: supervising children, preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing computer monitors and extensive reading.
It involves typical office or administrative work and member indoor / outdoor activity