Lead Spa Receptionist
Arch Amenity Group, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Lead Spa Receptionist for a boutique luxury hotel spa in Naperville, IL. The Lead Spa Receptionist assists the Spa Director by supervising the spa receptionist staff and overseeing activities in the spa in the absence of the Spa Director. The Lead Spa Receptionist also oversees the scheduling of service providers to fulfill guests' requests for appointments and is responsible for relaying maintenance and housekeeping requests to the proper staff. The ideal candidate will have ability to work a variety of shifts, which can include some evenings and weekends; must be available on Sundays. If you are eager to work in a luxury Forbes environment, we want to hear from you. Apply today for immediate consideration and full details!
- Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of professionalism and service demands.
- Maintains a fully staffed department by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and scheduling all staff.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including payroll, in accordance with AAG policy.
- Responsible for end of month manual inventory of product
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation standards including all spa treatment rooms, and dispensary.
- Set up training with selected staff and create schedules for new employees to cover product, services, orientation, computer, and customer service standards
- Ensure all technical staff understands products and services as well as common daily practices.
- Set up continuing education for all staff with vendors/trainers on a bi-monthly basis
- Assists with special events and promotions
- Ensure that work areas are clean and set according to procedures
- Answer guest questions in knowledgeable and professional manner
- Have knowledge of ingredient(s) of product(s) and their benefits to the client
- Have knowledge of and suggest to guest other beneficial treatments offered in spa
- Remain current on staff certifications and professional requirements.
- With the help of manager create operating procedures for daily activities as needed to maintain quality standards within the spa
- Help other associates with tasks to ensure guest needs are met
- Help to create new menu services as needed
- Coaches employees with positive reinforcement and counsels when there are performance deficiencies. Applies discipline fairly and consistently. Participates in annual performance review.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred.
- Must have experience working in a spa.
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
- Able to communicate both verbally and in written format to guests and staff.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Strong team player.
- High level of customer service skills
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability and comfort with sales.
- Able to handle emergency situations in a calm and reasonable manner
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Normal work hours: Varied to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.