Lead Call Center Representative
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Lead Call Center Representative. The Lead Call Center Representative is responsible for the successful physical assets, reporting, Forbes service standards, Returnity scores, sales goals, budget restrictions and Sales Team management of the Call Center.
• Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
• Responsible for the daily operations of the Call Center department with daily reports given to the Operations Director.
• Should meet Call Center budget as it pertains to purchasing and labor costs.
• Conduct daily Stand Up meetings with the team in order to communicate information from other departments, departmental performance, guest service, new Marketing and Sales information and all other standards and goals to be achieved daily.
• Responsible for data analysis and reporting in support of the departmental performance improvement with attention to guest satisfaction as measured via comment cards and other calibration methods.
• Responsible for meeting the monthly and yearly sales goals of the department.
• Responsible for meeting up-sales, cross promotions, retention, recovery and rebooking goals.
• Train Call Sales Center Team on Forbes Five-Star guest service including proper telephone etiquette, overcoming sales objections, follow through on guest feedback, guest cancellation policies, familiarity with the entire menu and Marketing and Sales specials, group sales and all other duties pertaining to the success of the call center.
• Train on proper use of spa software including but not limited to efficient and accurate scheduling, proper maintenance of guest profiles, activities and business lines.
• Maintain the call log book and the daily updating of it with all call records.
• Implementation of Hotel Guest Satisfaction Calls in order to ensure five star standards and retain, track and troubleshoot guest appointments.
• Preparing and implementing action plans to improve the customer experience, determining system improvements and implementing change.
• Develop and maintain the call library of common call reasons for training and education.
• Maintain the organization and asset management of the Call Center.
• Deploy mystery shopper program to assess knowledge assimilation of information documented in call center knowledge management files.
• Work closely with Operations Manager to identify coaching opportunities
• Develop and implement uniform departmental call observation standards.
• Collaborate with Supervisors to identify unit trends. Work to identify individual training needs and changes to individual audits that may be needed as guidelines change.
• Manage and lead calibration session with call center sales team on a monthly basis.
• Develop and implement audit tools to monitor new staff during training period and provide feedback.
• Updates job knowledge by staying current with industry trends and developments in quality management. Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
• Recruitment, training and retention of quality team members. Relay information pertinent to the performance of team members to the Operations Manager.
• Effectively manages sales productivity of the Call Center Sales Team.
• Daily/weekly/monthly workload planning and volume forecasting (i.e. staffing, recoveries, and attaining goals) also responsible for meeting department goals on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis.
• Conducts with the assistance of the HR/Admin/Bookeeper and Operations Director team Performance Reviews, PANs, DARs, Recognition, and all other Call Center management.
• Understands process performance versus target objectives, identify reasons for variances, communicate and recommend and implement necessary changes.
• Ensures that the Call Center Sales Team has proper access to the necessary tools to perform their assigned duties.
• Ensures company policies and procedures are communicated, applied and enforced with Call Center Sales Team
• Assists with enhancing the organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
• Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
• Meet financial objectives including 1) ensure that average sales per new appointment is >$152 and Increase Multiple Service Appointments Percentage to 40% (Multiple Service Appointments / New Appointments = Multiple Appointments Percentage to 40%)
• Strong computer skills and knowledge to include Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Customer service and sales management experience preferred
• Flexible schedule
• Strong sales and customer service experience
• Professional manner, discretion and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to demonstrate leadership for the results of the team and to motivate team members to excel.
• High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.