Lagoon Services Specialist
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wesley Chapel, FL
The Lagoon Services Specialist is responsible for greeting residents, guests and members. The Lagoon Services Specialist will sign residents as well as daily guests/members up for recreational activities, classes, and events. They should also be able to handle dissatisfied residents and guests. The Lagoon Services Specialist will need to process transactions and handle money and contribute to facility cleanliness. Lagoon Services Specialists will need to have a full understanding of all offerings, services, and price points per our menu/guide
• Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International.
• Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with residents, guests and members.
• Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable, in accordance with WTS International policy. Follows all SOPs and procedures that apply to the ticketing area/front desk/entrance and customer service.
• Enrolls residents and guests into programs and events. Makes reservations for events, classes and services, as applicable.
• Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when applicable.
• Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact. Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback encouraging resident use of comment cards
• Informs facility manager of any issues.
• Goes the extra mile for residents by offering to find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
• Uses time efficiently throughout their shift by checking the facility cleanliness and ensuring the facility is stocked appropriately. Completes periodic inventory of supplies.
• Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
• Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects
• Answers daily phone call and email inquiries and questions.
• Reports any incident or accident to management.
• Helps ensure facility is only accessed by residents, guests and members and that it is safe and secure at all times. This includes issuing daily passes.
• Ensures all entry rules are being adhered to by residents, guests and members.
• Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, and social events.
• Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
• Assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
• Assists with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events and programs.
• Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience programming events and classes is preferred.
- Creativity, especially in the area of marketing and promotion.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Must be able to write legibly and clearly to convey information.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under pressure.
- Must be able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.