The Lagoon Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the lagoon's amenities. This position is responsible for interacting positively with all staff and guests while monitoring the lagoon area cleanliness and safety at all times.
• Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, WTS International Brand Standards, and Forbes Five-Star Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International.
• Maintains the cleanliness and order of the lagoon to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, taking out the trash, clean metal fixtures and fittings, empty and clean trash containers and laundry bins, clean toilets, mirrors, sinks.
• Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
• Ensures all amenities are re-stocked throughout the day.
• Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with guests.
• Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
• Informs facility management of any member, guest, or facility issues.
• Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to stand for long periods.
• Basic cleaning knowledge.
• Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and 10 pounds of force constantly to move light objects.
• This position requires the following abilities: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, dusters, scrub brushes, cleaning supplies, detergents, disinfectants, towels, guest supplies such as soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and linen carts.
• The employee may be required to be exposed to noise, wet and humid conditions, fumes, odors, dust, chemical materials, mechanical equipment.
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
• The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Previous experience in maintaining the cleanliness of an upscale facility preferred.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.