Lagoon Cleaning Technician
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wesley Chapel, FL
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Lagoon Cleaning Technician for Wesley Chapel, FL. The Lagoon Cleaning Tech reports directly to the Lagoon Cleaning Foreman and Supervisor.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Prepares any incident or accident reports and forwards them to the Lagoon Cleaning Foreman and Supervisor.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Daily manual cleaning of scum lines, beaches and swim zones.
- Ensures cleanliness of interior and exterior areas of the lagoon.
- Checks and records ORP, NTU, Chlorine and pH levels daily.
- Cleans cartridge filters positions around the lagoon daily.
- Operates the cleaning cart and provides guided maintenance on the cart and manual vacuums.
- Operates manual lagoon vacuums frequently.
- Ability to follow daily, weekly and monthly SOP's, task list and cleaning schedules.
- Maintains confidentiality about all work related matters.
- Other duties assigned by the Foreman or Supervisor.
- Aquatic related experience preferred but not required. Will train accordingly.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to obtain CPR, First Aid & AED Certifications within 3 months of getting hired
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work out in the elements in all types of weather.
- Ability to work in the lagoon water for long periods of time
- Ability to swim
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to react calmly in emergency situations.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- Exposure to aquatic chemicals
- Exposure to extreme conditions, hot/cold
- Exposure to machinery, moving parts, loud noises and excessive sunlight
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to climb a 14 foot ladder
- Ability to frequently lift up to 40lbs and occasionally lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and exhibit proper balance
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.