Lagoon Cleaning Technician
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wesley Chapel, FL
The Lagoon Cleaning Tech reports directly to the Lagoon Cleaning Foreman and Supervisor.
• Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
• Prepares any incident or accident reports and forwards them to the Lagoon Cleaning Foreman and Supervisor.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Daily manual cleaning of scum lines, beaches and swim zones.
• Ensures cleanliness of interior and exterior areas of the lagoon.
• Checks and records ORP, NTU, Chlorine and pH levels daily.
• Cleans cartridge filters positions around the lagoon daily.
• Operates the cleaning cart and provides guided maintenance on the cart and manual vacuums.
• Operates manual lagoon vacuums frequently.
• Ability to follow daily, weekly and monthly SOP's, task list and cleaning schedules.
• Maintains confidentiality about all work related matters.
• Other duties assigned by the Foreman or Supervisor.
• Aquatic related experience preferred but not required. Will train accordingly.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to obtain CPR, First Aid & AED Certifications within 3 months of getting hired
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work out in the elements in all types of weather.
• Ability to work in the lagoon water for long periods of time
• Ability to swim
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• Ability to react calmly in emergency situations.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
• Exposure to aquatic chemicals
• Exposure to extreme conditions, hot/cold
• Exposure to machinery, moving parts, loud noises and excessive sunlight
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to climb a 14 foot ladder
• Ability to frequently lift up to 40lbs and occasionally lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks and exhibit proper balance
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.