The Edge Fitness Clubs
Fairfield, CT 06824
Our Edge Kids Programming along with Coaches attention, enthusiasm and creativity sets the Edge apart from our competition. Edge Kids provides an active, upbeat and motivating atmosphere where Fitness Meets Fun!
Duties and Responsibilities:
General Club Responsibilities
- Support and articulate Edge Kids mission
- Adhere to Edge Kids Policies and Procedures
- Greet parents and check in children to Edge Kids in a professional and friendly manner
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and motivated
- Engage and instruct children in age appropriate fitness games and activities according to provided curriculum
- Support fellow staff in all areas of the Edge Fitness Clubs
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Be comfortable with children ages 6 weeks through 12 years
- Keep room neat, clean and sanitary
- Work within clubs and community outreach events
- Working some split shifts and some weekends are required
- Maintain communication with Club General Manager, including weekly meetings.
- Review, interview and hire Edge Kids coaches.
- Scheduling to maintain a full staff at all times
- Oversee coaches to insure proper understanding and execution of curriculum
- Daily parent communication
- Maintain safe operations of Edge Kids by monitoring and reporting maintenance needs
- Experience in youth programming preferred
- Experience in exercise science preferred
- Experience in working with children
- CRP Recommended
- First Aid Recommended
- Epi Pen Recommended
- Bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, balancing
- Aerobic activity
- Sustained physical exertion
- High energy
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Edge Fitness Clubs, LLC
Take your career to The Edge.
Voted Best Health Club thirteen times, The Edge Fitness Clubs has been growing since 1987 when our first club opened in Middletown, CT.
At The EDGE Fitness Clubs our mission is to offer extraordinary fitness facilities, innovative programming and an energetic, friendly staff to ensure our members love coming to our clubs, always enjoy their fitness experience, and see the results of their hard work. Ultimately giving our members...an EDGE in life.
If you have a passion for fitness, a genuine interest in helping others achieve wellness in all areas of life, and a rock solid work ethic, then we encourage you to continue with our applicant-friendly online job application. Thank you for your interest in a career with The Edge Fitness Clubs.
Company Website: www.TheEdgeFitnessClubs.com