Kids' Club Program Coordinator - Boston
Kids' Club Program Coordinator - Boston
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We're seeking a Children's Program Coordinator to complement our on- site team. As our Children's Program Coordinator you will:
- Assist in the oversight of the Equinox Sports Club FKO program offerings.
- Promote and manage children's programs to a wide range of clientele.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with parent participants.
- Cross-promote revenue-generating programs to participants.
- Ensure all program equipment are properly maintained.
- Encourage feedback from participants and promote our Equinox value.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the FKO Manager in all aspects of the "For Kids Only" program.
• Manage the children's enrichment programs, including classes and special events.
- Promote and market the programs to insure a high level of member and non-members participation.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the company Marketing Department for all FKO programs.
- Manage program revenue and expenses to meet Club budget expectations.
- Oversee contracted programs and independent contractors, including invoices, registration and revenue share.
- Research, develop and introduce new classes and programs to the existing FKO program offerings.
- Assist with special projects, events and promotions as needed.
- Incorporate safety training and awareness into daily activities.
- Assist in preparing the annual budget.
- Maintain accurate stats and records.
- Order and maintain supplies; make equipment purchase recommendations.
- Attend all meetings and training sessions as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Respond to Member's inquiries, concerns and suggestions in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- Provide support to Teachers on shift when needed.
- Consistently offer the highest level of personalized member service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude.
- Exhibit awareness of and enthusiasm for all programs offered by the Club.
- Adhere to Company standards for all Department operations.
- College Degree, preferred in Child Development, Recreation or Education.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications
- Preferred one-year successful management experience running a children's program
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills are essential
- Superior customer service skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Equinox products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.