Kids Club Attendant
Worldgate Athletic Club & Spa and Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Kids Club Attendant. The Kids Club Attendant will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: assisting residents with program registration, giving tours of the facility, assisting with program promotion and execution, and ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained.
The Kids Club Attendant will create and implement exciting, safe, and interactive activities for children between the ages of 3 months to 11 years old. Interactive activities that include: storytelling, arts and crafts, singing, and fun games! Apply today to join our amazing team! Worldgate Athletic Club & Spa - Experience elevated fitness and wellness with 110,000 square feet of fitness, aquatics, tennis, spa and wellness amenities.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the kids club, property and Arch Amenities Group.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor member feedback.
- Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar of enjoyable kids programs and activities such as: youth sports and recreation programs, life enrichment classes, special events, holiday programming and social events.
- Provides direct oversite and engagement of kid's club enrolled participants during all programs offered. This includes, but not limited to, the summer camp program, afterschool care program, evening activities, holiday events and daily kid's club.
- Implements a wide variety of programs, events and activities to youth members of the property. This includes, but is not limited to, outdoor recreational sports, aquatic activities including swimming, painting, crafting, tennis and fitness.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily kids club operations.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining bulletins, member newsletter information and flyers for display on bulletin boards, website, and social media sites.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Spa & Leisure Manager in a timely manner.
- Maintains constant surveillance of registered participants in the facility and on property; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of participants in the event of emergency.
- Adheres to all property specific emergency action plans of Worldgate.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of Emergency Medical Services.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience working with children required.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.