Kickboxing Fitness Trainer - (20-40 Hours / Week)
Locally owned and operated 9Round Kickboxing gym is looking for an individual to join our growing club. Be part of the top Kickboxing club in the world. The best of the best train here. This is an entry level personal training position. We will 9Round certify and train on location.
Hours - The gym is open on weekdays from 5:30am - 1pm and 3pm till 8pm, then on Saturdays from 7am till noon and closed on Sundays. The ideal candidate would have availability for set shift or combination of hours within that timeframe and will be arranged as needed. Ideally the candidate could open the gym at 5:30am on 1, 2 or 3 days during the week as well as a minimum of 2 Saturdays a month from 7am-Noon. Available hours will be discussed as a part of the interview process.
We are looking for Rockstar trainers with TONS of energy and enthusiasm! If you are someone that LOVES BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS, and LOVES giving GREAT workouts, 9Round may be the PERFECT fit for you!
9Round Mission Statement:
We empower members to reach their fitness goals, nine rounds at a time, in a fun, healthy and encouraging atmosphere.
If you think you have what it takes to be a 9Round trainer and part of the fastest growing fitness franchise in the nation, then, this position is for you. No kickboxing experience needed. Full training provided. Sales, customer service, coaching, and teaching backgrounds are preferred.
The duties of a Fitness Trainer are to "Train, Sell and Clean."
- The personal attention provided during a 9Round workout requires high energy.
- Training involves explaining and demonstrating exercises in a manner that provides the best workout each and every time, while motivating the members to reach their goals.
- The first 9Round workout is always free. Trainers must convert the first time workouts into members of 9Round Nation.
- To attract and keep members, the gym must be clean at all times.
- Trainers will follow a scheduled cleaning program to ensure members are always working out in a clean environment.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open / Energetic / Outgoing Personality
- Proficient at Sales.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Experience with marketing campaigns and sales calls is a plus.
*Over 60,000 Members in 9 countries
*World's Largest Kickboxing Franchise
*Fastest Growing Fitness Franchise in the Nation
*Named One of America's Top Workouts by Men's Health Magazine
9Round - NE - 27th & Old Cheney
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson and his wife, Heather, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 450 franchised 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 40 states and nine countries, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018.
9Round prides itself on offering fitness solutions and career solutions to people across the world. We invite you to join our team that is dedicated to building the 9Round brand and improving the lives of 9Round owners and members alike.