Junior Tennis Coordinator
Colorado Athletic Club - Monaco
We are looking for a Junior Tennis Coordinator to lead our junior tennis programs!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Jr. Tennis Coordinator are all about:
Our Tennis Coordinators help our junior tennis members improve their techniques by providing quality instruction and coaching. They are dedicated professionals committed to providing an excellent tennis experience to players of all ages.
Our Tennis Coordinators are personable, service-oriented, and take a lot of pride in their skills and our club. They are the devoted leaders for all junior programs and oversee all aspects of programming, scheduling, recruitment of players and much more!
What you bring to the table:
- You are a motivated and dependable professional who takes initiative and works well within a team atmosphere.
- You have a genuine passion for tennis and helping members improve their skills and reach their personal goals.
Why you want to work for us:
- You have leadership experience and are comfortable overseeing all aspects of the junior tennis program including recruitment of players, registration/payments, tracking attendance, scheduling of coaches, scheduling of courts, preparation/completion of assigned reports, player make-up policy.
- You’ve built and delivered the junior curriculum.
- You’re comfortable teaching and leading groups and private lessons.
- You’re collaborative and work with the Tennis Director to improve programs, increase marketing efforts, etc.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We are rated one of the top clubs in the country!
- We have a 15 outdoor clay facility, state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that a 401k with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!