Job Fair Saturday! - Cosmetologist
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is hiring Cosmetologists!
JOB FAIR: Ridge Pinehurst
Date: Saturday 7/11/2020 AND Tuesday 7/21/2020
Time: Saturday 7/11- 12pm to 4pm AND Tuesday 7/21- 1pm-6pm
Location: Ridge Pinehurst
7205 West Quincy Ave
Lakewood, CO 80235
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers' instructions, hair type and facial features, using clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors.
- Analyze patrons' hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
- Bleach, dye, or tint hair, using applicator or brush.
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair and scalp or hairpieces with water, liquid soap, or other solutions.
- Performs all treatments on services' menu based on current certifications.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
- Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to the guests. Answers guest's questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Informs supervisor of product needs.
- Creates and maintains client cards with treatment notes, when appropriate.
- Completes all assigned side work
- Attends all scheduled meetings
- Attends schedules professional trainings.
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid state license in cosmetology
- Preferred training or certification from hair styling or cosmetology school
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Previous hair styling experience preferred.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.