IT Project Manager
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness, and amenity management firm, is seeking a IT Project Manager to support our CTO and IT team with projects. Our ideal candidate will have significant system experience and prior success in planning and implementing new IT systems and projects through to completion.
Apply today for immediate consideration. Great compensation package and exceptional opportunities for career development and advancement as we scale for rapid growth.
- Experience developing cost/benefit analyses for IT projects and developing/delivering executive level presentations.
- Ability to identify risk areas and proactively determine appropriate mitigation strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of common corporate business functions (financials, operations, customer relationship management, etc.).
- Strong understanding of technology components, methodologies and infrastructure requirements supporting the implementation of tightly integrated information technology solutions.
- Experience managing the work of vendors, subcontractors and partners, and assisting with vendor negotiations and contract development
- Strong teambuilding skills, with the ability to effectively facilitate and positively motivate teams to instill accountability for on-time and within budget project delivery.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple significant projects at one time
- Ability to independently develop roadmap and vision materials for a program encompassing multiple related projects.
- Ability to facilitate large group discussions for collaboration for planning, requirements, design and training/implementation project phases.
- Ability to execute project management coordination tasks with consistency for follow up, communication, and escalation.
- Ability to develop options and recommendations to avert or mitigate risks associated with IT projects, as well as identify and present alternatives.
- Ability to inject forward momentum and drive a project forward.
- Ability to communicate clearly to executives, middle management, and project team members. This includes developing and leading communication sessions with executive management.
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations reports to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Ability to develop significant system expertise in the business area(s) where most projects are managed, (e.g. CRM, Member Management Systems, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of MS Project and MS Office applications
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Excellent compensation package.
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage after first full month of employment.
• Employee and spousal life insurance coverage.
• 401(k) retirement plan.
• Ten paid holidays per year.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
• Flexible hybrid work schedule.
• Supportive, collegial work environment.