IT Business Analyst- Enterprise Applications
New York, NY
New York, NY
IT Business Analyst- Enterprise Applications
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated IT Business Analyst to play a critical role within our fast-growing technology organization. This person will oversee and facilitate business and technical requirements for our enterprise applications including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, Retail Systems, Reservation Systems, and other enterprise wide applications.
We are looking for someone capable of quickly learning current/new applications and businesses under the Enterprise Solutions Team's portfolio, collaborating with our in-house team and business owners to implement applications company wide as well as continually improve process management for our enterprise systems.
The right candidate will bring a proven track record of business analysis, experience in a variety of enterprise systems, end user support and enjoys helping innovate new systems from an initial implementation stage.
Flexibility, creative thinking and cross-discipline collaboration are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact for our members and our business through dynamic technologies. This is a full-time position located at NYC Corporate Office in the Murray Hill Neighborhood of NYC. It will report to the Sr. Program Manager, Enterprise Solutions.
- Gather and document business requirements, business process, system flows and project objectives for our Enterprise Applications team, including working on Salesforce products and other enterprise systems
- Produce diagrams and technical documentation, communicating with developers to make sure functionalities and project scope are well understood and executed
- Designing the future state solution, development objects related to their process and project scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation
- Present requirements to the QA team, reviewing test cases and scenarios
- • Support project implementation, including managing training, UAT, rollout planning and support, creating documentation & SOPs, and knowledge transfer to steady-state teams
- Troubleshoot and debug reported problems of applications to support our end users
- Advise on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms
- Learn and evaluate new technologies/applications to ensure they meet business need
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of experience in as a technical/IT business analyst or other relevant role in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with significant experience interacting with stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements and translate into software developer requirements
- Experience working on multiple enterprise-wide projects with cross-functional teams, both on and off shore
- An understanding of business analytics and metrics that drive management decisions, with the ability to build reports and queries to support metrics
- Strong functional and administration skills with enterprise applications and their requisite components
- Familiarity and experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts and how to conduct requirement gathering sessions with respect to CRM technologies is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Advanced Excel (pivot tables, v/h look-ups) preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel preferred
- Team player a must.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer.For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.