WTS International is looking for a creative Project Designer with a passion for health and wellness. Our clients include 5-star hotels and resorts as well as major architecture and design firms throughout the world. Designing a fitness or wellness facility requires expert knowledge, and WTS is the leader in the industry. If you are an interior designer with hospitality experience, consider joining our team of creative professionals as we elevate the wellness experience here and abroad!
- Project management from initial client meeting through turnover to preopening team.
• Communicate and provide support for architects and interior designers throughout the duration of the project.
• Programming and space planning fitness and wellness facilities.
• Layouts and specification of specialized fitness equipment for architects, interior designers and other project team members.
• Always must remain current in knowledge of trends in the wellness industry; striving at all times to be the ‘expert in the room.'
• On occasion, an adjusted work schedule, (due to international clients).
• Travel to site visits and client meetings will be required, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design from an accredited institution.
• Minimum three years' experience in hospitality design preferred but other areas will be considered.
- Knowledge of ADA standards and applications.
- Confidence to lead presentations to clients at the highest levels.
• High level of proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, Photoshop and SketchUp.
• Effective oral and communication skills.
• Professional appearance, communication and demeanor at all times.
• Must be self-directed, able to work without being micro-managed and enjoy being part of a team that works closely together.
• Proven ability to work within a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and juggle multiple projects at a time, without losing a sense of humor.