Interim Graphic Designer
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking an Interim Graphic Designer for Rockville, MD.
The Graphic Designer has a passion for visual communication, storytelling and presentation. You love collaboration and working with a team in a fast-paced environment on world-renowned luxury brand marketing, sales, web and presentation pieces. You have a command of both print and web contexts and are a motivated self-starter looking to advance the brand visuals for multiple existing and new projects. You will join a marketing team dedicated to expanding brand awareness worldwide and assisting in creating campaigns to drive revenue for some of the most recognizable hospitality properties.
• Produce creative print collateral for existing clients that includes brand marks (logos), brochures, stationery, specialty cards, advertisements, e-blasts (to include custom HTML coding), promotional flyers, posters, digital signage, social media posts and much more. Some materials will be sent out for professional printing, some materials will be designed only for in-house printing, and some will be presented online only.
• Ability to convert documents to ADA compliant format for online distribution.
• Integrate client brand messaging, color, imagery, type and composition into presentations and final products.
• Collaborate with WTS staff on multiple projects.
• Assist in the creation of Canva Enterprise templates as assigned.
• Assist in web development to include content and graphic updates.
• Other duties as assigned.
Following is a list of pre-requisites needed to ensure successful job performance:
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design
• Proven portfolio of exciting, creative and practical work
• 0-3+ years of professional design experience
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator and Dreamweaver)
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Expertise in WordPress, e-blast programs like MailChimp, Constant Contact, or Demandforce, Squarespace web design software
• HTML coding a plus
• Writing skills a plus
• Experience with Canva design software a plus
• Experience with preparing files for print and preparing print specifications is required
• Experience in motion/digital media software a plus
• Familiarity with ADA Compliance and Accessibility is a plus
• Enthusiasm for self-guided exploration of new approaches to communications and graphic design
• Must be able to stick to deadlines and keep track of time allocations
• A can-do team-player who likes working with others
• Very strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.