Ice Rink Monitor
Arch Amenities Group
Skaneateles, NY 13152
Under the direction of the Ice Rinks Coordinator, a Rink Guard is responsible for the safety and well being of participants on the ice rinks.
The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure participant safety by controlling skating traffic, checking hand stamps and communicating with skaters of potential safety violations and risks.
- Assist injured skaters with first aide. Complete required accident/incident reports.
- Assist with light maintenance all public and common areas.
- Perform routine skating session maintenance.
- Assist with Ice Arena special events, programs etc.
- Handout and collect rental Skates & Helmets.
- All other duties as assigned.
Effect on End Result:
- Maintaining quality facilities ensuring positive member experience.
- Maintain and further the positive image of the SCC within the community.
Stationary Position -- Sitting or Standing
Active Position -- Walking, jogging, running
Use of hands/fingers -- Operate, Use, Inspect, Place, Detect, Position, Prepare, activate
Climb/Balance -- Stairs, ladders, ropes, equipment, beams
Stoop/kneel/crouch or crawl -- Position self, move
Talk/hear -- communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information
See -- Detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate, assess
Carry weight, lift -- Move, transport, position, put, install, remove -- 50 lbs or less
Carry weight, lift -- Move, transport, position, put, install, remove -- 50 lbs or more
Exposure to -- Exposed, work around, chemicals, odors, smells, noise, indoors or outdoors, heat, cool.
The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship. Job descriptions typically change over time as requirements and employee skill levels change. Supervisors may revise and/or add duties to reflect these changes. The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Arch Amenities Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Arch Amenities Group, LLC is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.