FFC Corporate, IL
Fitness Formula Clubs
FFC Corporate, IL
We are searching for a talented technician specializing in HVAC to join the FFC team. This position is responsible for performing duties associated with all club locations and corporate office HVAC repair and maintenance. In addition to these duties, the HVAC technician will perform duties associated with general club and corporate office maintenance as well as minor repair and maintenance of other club facilities and equipment as needed. These additional duties could include, but are not limited to, plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, mechanical, fitness equipment or other general facility and building maintenance work.
Candidates must understand our Prime Directive to Get and Keep Members and be able to work in a hospitable and cooperative manner around our members. Candidates should have a 'figure it out' spirit and be comfortable troubleshooting and driving forward on projects independently, while keeping clear lines of communication with club and corporate leadership apprised of progress.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a fitness facility, or hospitality or a related field preferred
- HVAC certification required
- 3-5 year of HVAC experience
- Additional plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, mechanical, equipment and/or other general facility and building maintenance experience
- Ability to communicate on a professional level, both verbally and written
- Own a vehicle with valid IL driver's license
- EPA Section 608 certification preferred or willingness to achieve
- Certified Pool Operator Certification preferred or willingness to achieve
- Standing during the shift as well as bending and lifting. Average strength is necessary.
- Able to withstand extreme heat or cold.
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as job may require.
- Noise level which may, at times, require normal hearing protection in the form of ear plugs.
- Ability to climb and work from ladders.
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
This is a full time position