Human Resources Manager
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking an HR Manager for Manalapan, FL. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing HR support to Eau Spa management and employees in a timely manner and, in a fair and balanced approach. The HRM will be performing a variety of human resources support duties to include processing new hire paperwork, verifying licenses and certifications, payroll administration, and employee changes. Additionally, the Human Resources Manager will support the Corporate Counsel by coordinating incident reports, safety training, insurance claim follow up, and claim reporting.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests and employees by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to and promotes WTS International policies. Maintains the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Reviews all employment paperwork for completeness and provides training for new managers on the proper procedures for completing and submitting employment paperwork through the iCIMS system. Enters data into HR and Payroll systems as required.
- Administers ADP Bi-weekly payroll and enters all service commissions and gratuities for staff.
- Conducts regular job fairs as needed to ensure spa is staffed accordingly.
- Assists Corporate HR in processing all changes of employee information (addresses, names, statuses, locations, etc.) in the HRIS system.
- Ensures that all licenses and certification are up-to-date. Maintains a process that ensures constant verification.
- Responds to all requests for employment information from subpoenas and employment verifications. Additionally provides employment information requested from federal and state agencies.
- Assists the facility director and management in promoting a positive work environment. Supports Eau Spa management in their interaction with employees.
- Serves as a liaison with WTS International HR and legal departments for employee relations issues or concerns. Keeps Director of HR appropriately informed of any HR activities or significant issues. Provides solutions to current issues or concerns.
- Performs follow-up with WTS International HR and Legal departments timely and as needed on pending HR items.
- Confirms the receipt of all incident reports and performs all follow-up, reviews the reports for completeness and does reporting to the insurance company. Answers questions from insurance company and employees.
- Works with the Corporate Counsel to provide analysis of safety issues and trends and development of programming to address corporate safety concerns. Ensures compliance with risk management policies and helps to reduce liability exposure through staff education and awareness. Provide safety training as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or/and 3+ years of progressive human resource experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Service Contract Act (SCA).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel, with a customer service focus.
- Must be a self-starter with an eye for detail.
- Must be able to complete projects within the allotted time parameters.
- Must feel comfortable enforcing requirements and rules.
- Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- This position required the ability to reach, stand, walk, push, and pull.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine and copier.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.