Human Resources Data Analyst
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness, and amenity management firm, is seeking a remote HR Data Analyst to join our corporate HR team based out of Rockville, MD. The Human Resource (HR) Data Analyst will collect and compile HR data, metrics, and statistics and helps to oversees the onboarding of all new Arch Amenities Group hires. Ideal prior experience includes HRIS experience, specifically with ADP WFN for onboarding.
• Ensures appropriate onboarding processes are completed for all new hires including new hire paperwork, background checks, I9s, and license verification.
• Maintains HRIS and employee personnel files and transitions applicants and new hires in ICIMS ATS to AAG employees in ADP WFN.
• Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs.
• Prepares reports of data results and audits.
• Provides the metrics and analysis to allow changes in onboarding policies and activities.
• Facilitates implementation of new training to hiring managers on onboarding policies and procedures
• May conduct or assist with conducting audits on I9s, onboarding details, licensing, and job classifications to ensure compliance.
• Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
• May guide and/or assist with audits and evaluation processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
• Prior experience with ADP WFN highly preferred.
• Prior experience validating background checks highly preferred.
• Additional preferred experience includes iCIMS, E-Verify, Time & Attendance systems (E-Time or similar), and POS systems preferred
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field preferred.
• At least two years of Human Resources experience in related areas such as onboarding processes, job classification, recruitment, training, or compliance preferred.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred but not required.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having an inclusive and diverse workforce.