HR & Benefits Specialist
Greenwood Village, CO
Greenwood Village, CO
Wellbridge Corporate Office
Colorado Athletic Clubs
An Athletic Club Management Company
Greenwood Village, CO
Who we are
Locally known as the Colorado Athletic Clubs, Wellbridge owns and operates 17 unique full-service, premiere athletic & tennis clubs in 5 states (CO, NM, MD, GA, FL). We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment.
We are looking for a HR & Benefits Specialist to join our HR team. This individual will participate in multiple areas of a fast-paced HR department. These include a variety of administrative and operational support duties related to the day-to-day responsibilities of benefits, onboarding, HRIS along with some general HR responsibilities.
Benefits – Provide proactive day-to-day administrative support for benefit processes, programs, and plans, such as medical and dental, vision and disability insurance, health savings accounts, 401(k) and COBRA.
- Daily maintenance of employee benefits plans
- Tracking and maintaining employee enrollment eligibility
- Ensure benefits enrollments are processed timely
- Monthly benefit invoices review and resolving any discrepancies
- Support in the planning and implementation of annual benefits open enrollment
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems
- Ensure benefits deductions are entered correctly in payroll system
- Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related benefit questions
Leave Management – Coordinate and communicate leaves of absences.
- Educate employees on leave policies and requirements
- Process and administer all LOA requests and disability paperwork
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA regulations
- Evaluate and respond to requests for FMLA, Disability, and other types of leaves of absence
- Monitor and track leaves, communicate with employee, supervisor, and medical provider as necessary to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
Associate onboarding and separation – Manage associate onboarding/separation for designated clubs.
- Work with new associate and club management on new hire paperwork
- Process I-9 Documentation and E-Verification
- Process background checks
HRIS Administration – Maintain accurate information & produce reports as needed.
General HR Responsibilities – Provide exceptional customer service to associates at all levels of the organization.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a benefits and leave administration
- Solid foundational knowledge of benefits/general HR processes, regulations, and laws
- A strong knowledge of COBRA, FMLA and ADA
What will set you apart:
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a fast-paced HR team environment
- Strong propensity towards accuracy and high detail orientation
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Comfortable working with large volumes in data in Excel
- Excellent organizational capability
- Ability to effectively work with vendors and internal customers.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and handling of sensitive information
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and process improvement skills
Why we're a great company to join:
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership at ALL of our high-end clubs
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- We offer company matching 401k
- We offer short term and long term disability
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance
- We offer paid time off and holidays
- And much, much more!
Compensation: $21.50 - $22.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative, fast paced, empowering environment. Our culture empowers managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork and encourages innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong member community. Through our passion to impact others and improve everyday life, we are able to enjoy financial results.