Housekeeping Supervisor / MOD - CACM - Denver, CO
Denver, CO 80222
Colorado Athletic Club - Monaco
A Wellbridge Company
Full-time at $15-$16/hr.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor looking to grow their career by taking on the additional responsibility of acting as a Manager on Duty during the evenings. If you want to be a part of an awesome industry and an incredible work environment, please apply!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Housekeeping Supervisors are all about:
Our Housekeeping Supervisors take pride in the overall cleanliness and organization of our clubs. They ensure consistent execution of company standards that deliver efficient, helpful and friendly service. They are hands-on with housekeeping duties and assist in coordinating and monitoring the work flow of the housekeeping department. They are also responsible for recommending process and procedural improvements while working closely with the Facility Manager regarding department needs and staffing. They train and coach housekeeping staff and assist in scheduling activities to ensure continuous coverage.
As a Manager on Duty (MOD) this individual is responsible for the safety and efficient operations of the club during all open hours. They support and enforce club policies, quality control, and ensure a high level of hospitality, service presentation, and visibility to members. MOD’s are excellent leaders providing direction and support to all departments. They effectively communicate with Hospitality Staff, Desk Supervisors, Operations Managers, Assistant General Managers and/or General Managers on maintenance, operational, and club activities.
Additional responsibilities include:
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing our locker rooms.
- Sweeping and vacuuming carpet and floors using manual and power equipment.
- Mopping, scrubbing, waxing, shampooing, and spot cleaning carpet and floors
- Cleaning woodwork, walls, and windows using common household equipment and cleaning products.
- Sweeping sidewalks and entry ways.
- Replacing light bulbs and toiletries.
- Keeping equipment and supplies in order and requests re-supply when needed.
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role.
- You have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 3-6 months of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You enjoy the fitness industry and are CPR and AED certified.
What you’re all about:
- This person will be standing 95% of their shift.
- Daily lifting of items weighing between 5-51 lbs.; some specialized lifting may be required.
- Frequent bending, stretching, straining, stooping, kneeling, walking up and down stairs, and exposure to various weather conditions.
- Repetitive arm and shoulder use, including gripping and grasping.
- Pushing carts, vacuums and mops.
- Using wrist (right or left) for cleaning, dusting, bagging.
- Some exposure, inhalation to chemical fumes and skin contact with chemicals.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a self-motivated and detail oriented professional with at least one year of previous cleaning experience.
- You have experience working in the fitness, spa, hotel and/or hospitality industry.
- Ideally, you have previous lead and/or supervisory experience though it is not required.
- If you are bi-lingual we see that as a bonus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.