Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor.
The Housekeeper Supervisor will oversee the Housekeeping staff while also performing various functions to keep the Club, hotel rooms and its environment safe, clean, attractive, and comfortable to members and guests. Interacts positively and professionally with all staff, members, guests and prospects while monitoring club cleanliness and safety at all times.
The compensation for the Housekeeping Supervisor is $12.00 an hour. Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Cleaning all locker rooms
- Cleaning all fitness floors and the group exercise studio
- Cleaning glass mirrors
- Vacuuming all floors
- Towels - collect, launder & fold
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the weight room equipment (where applicable)
- Staying informed by daily reviewing the Housekeeping Communication Log
- Maintaining a safe environment through correct implementation of safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Lift and carry up to 45 lbs
- Ability to Sit, Squat, Stand, Walk, Kneeling, Bending/Neck Twist, Twisting Neck/Waist, Balancing, Pulling, Pushing and Stacking
- Basic cleaning knowledge
- Flexible, positive attitude and physically capable of doing the job
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.