Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Colorado Athletic Club Inverness
Lone Tree, CO
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Housekeeping Supervisors are all about:
Our Housekeeping Supervisors are responsible for performing hands on housekeeping duties, assists in coordinating and monitoring the work flow of the housekeeping department to ensure efficient operations and the highest levels of club cleanliness. Trains and coaches the housekeeping staff. Ensures consistent execution of company standards that deliver efficient, helpful, friendly, courteous and professional member service. Assists in scheduling activities of housekeeping department to ensure continuous coverage. Communicates with Facility Manager on daily basis regarding department needs and staffing issues. Recommends process and procedural improvement
What you’re all about:
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role.
- You are enthusiastic and display a positive attitude with the ability to motivate others.
- You have a minimum of one year of previous supervisory experience ideally in the fitness, spa, hotel or hospitality industry.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) and have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office, Windows, e-mail, Point of Sale software and the ability to enter and track data.
- You can provide proof that you are CPR Certified.
- You are assertive with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You take price in your customer service skills and are confident resolving difficult member issues that may arise.
- You are detail-oriented with exceptional organization skills.
- You’re able to work flexible hours including opening, daytime and evening shifts.
- You enjoy going above and beyond and are willing to perform Manager on Duty tasks.
- If you’ve completed any course work in the management or hospitality field we consider that a bonus.
Why we're a great company to join:
- Minimum of one year of professional cleaning experience in the fitness, spa, hotel and/or hospitality industry.
- Previous lead and/or supervisory experience a plus.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience, qualifications and schedule.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 17 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.