WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Housekeeping Lead in Amarillo, TX. The Housekeeping Lead provides cleaning services to the health club and maintains a clean and safe environment for all members while they are using the club. Interacts positively and professionally with all staff, members, guests and prospects while monitoring club cleanliness and safety at all times.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Manages housekeeping staff including but not limited to staff scheduling, training, and hiring when necessary
- Cleans all locker rooms
- Cleans all fitness floors and the group exercise studio
- Cleans glass mirrors
- Vacuums all floors
- Towels - collect, launder & fold
- Maintains the cleanliness of the weight room equipment (where applicable)
- Staying informed by daily reviewing the Housekeeping Communication Log
- Maintains a safe environment through correct implementation of safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Lift and carry up to 45 lbs
- Ability to Sit, Squat, Stand, Walk, Kneeling, Bending/Neck Twist, Twisting Neck/Waist,
- Balancing, Pulling, Pushing and Stacking
- Basic cleaning knowledge
- Flexible, positive attitude and physically capable of doing the job
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.